Partner with ABI on our mission to increase the representation of women technologists at all levels. Partners receive exclusive benefits and opportunities to engage with ABI throughout the year.
- Partners meet three times per year to receive the latest research findings, best practice information and guidance from ABI and peer companies
- Teams from partner organizations develop and make progress on Call to Action plans for change
- Technical Executive Forum’s focus is to equip senior-level technology leaders to drive action and results for women in technical roles
- We constrain the capacity of this invitation-only all day executive session for partners to keep the forum intimate and allow for in-depth discussion
- In 2014, 89 executives from 38 organizations met at the Grace Hopper Celebration in Phoenix, the majority with roles as CEO, COO, CTO, CIO, and EVP/SVP.
- Partner companies receive an application fee waiver, and we encourage them to submit the gender diversity data of their technical workforce
- ABI compares quantitative measures against industry standards and peer benchmarks
- ABI provides a customized analysis report so partners can hone their strategies to grow the number of women technologists at their organizations
- Partners receive exclusive sponsorship level opportunities at the Grace Hopper Celebration
- Partners receive enterprise registration package discounts for their employees to attend the world’s largest conference for women in computing
- Engage with ABI and build your network across the entire industry
- Partners meet via the Partner Council, private receptions, and at partner meetings to share strategies that work
- Partners have opportunities to work more closely with the Systers community, the ABI.Local communities, and the ABI team
- The partner ecosystem receives our most frequent reference
- Partners are listed on ABI websites, in press releases, and on annual reports. Partners also have the opportunity to submit a Partner Spotlight story for our homepage.
- Partners are recognized as companies with a year-round commitment to women in technology
For more information about how to become an Anita Borg Institute Partner, please fill out our Partnership Request form.