2015 Winter Partner Meeting
2050 Gateway Place (Sierra Room)
San Jose, California 95110
8:30 AM – 5:30 PM (Pacific Time)
The program will provide presentations, research, mini case studies and collaboration opportunities for our partner companies on topics including:
- Practical methods for minimizing unconscious bias in organizations
- Best practices and research on recruitment, retention and advancement of technical women
- Approaches that are working at partner companies to help organizations be more inclusive
- Peer to peer discussions to share progress of and challenges in the implementation of your company’s improvement plan
- Real time idea incubation to push the frontier of change strategies
- See the 2015 Winter Partner Meeting FAQ here
Featured Speakers and Facilitators Include:
- Molly Anderson – Ms. Anderson is co-author of The Corporate Lattice (Harvard Business Review Press, 2010), facilitator of the 2014 Technical Executive Forum, and President of Exponential Talent LLC, a boutique consulting firm specializing in gender and diversity.
- Lori Nishiura Mackenzie – Ms. Mackenzie is the Executive Director of the Stanford University Clayman Institute for Gender Research and strategic initiative leader for the online Voice and Influence program. She is a frequent speaker on minimizing bias, redesigning work and building inclusive workplaces.
- Alison Wynn – Ms. Wynn is a PhD candidate in Sociology at Stanford University and researches organizational policies and practices that inadvertently create or reinforce inequality. She examines recruiting practices and perceptions of cultural fit, flexibility programs, and gender equality initiatives.
- See more speakers here
We suggest partners attend in teams of up to 5 people, and we feel a mix of roles will add to the discussion. Suggested roles to consider include Executive Sponsor or delegate, Diversity and Inclusion or Talent Acquisition leader, Senior Technical Woman, Line Manager and/or Program manager. Of course, partner companies may select the team composition that works best to allow their organization to meet their goals.
For those who attended the Technical Executive Forum, the morning portion of the day may be a refresh of some of the content presented, though we will dive deeper on the topics. We welcome your attendance or you may choose to send a delegate.
Please note registration for the Winter Partner Meeting is now closed.
Our block at the Hilton hotel has sold out due to unprecedented demand for the event. For your convenience, click here for a list of local hotels that may have availability.