Show us your vision of a future where the people who imagine and build technology mirror the people and societies they build it for. Wow us, and you could win $1,000 US dollars and a scholarship to GHC 2017!
- Create a 1-3 minute original and creative video. The video should help viewers understand what your vision is for the future of students like you. Check out our guidelines for more details.
- The award winner will be chosen by a selection committee and notifications will be sent.
- The 2017 Student of Vision ABIE Award will be presented at the Grace Hopper Celebration.
Want to see what a successful submission video looks like? Check out last year’s top submissions.
More About the Award
The Student of Vision ABIE Award recognizes and celebrates a undergraduate or graduate student who has a unique vision of how technology innovation can solve important problems, and how inspiring more women in technology enables meaningful innovation.
The Student of Vision is passionate about impactful technologies or inspires others to help build them.
At ABI, we believe technology innovation powers the global economy, and that women are crucial to building technology the world needs. What’s your perspective?
We seek productions that bring to life your vision and pose unique, thought-provoking ideas.
Looking for inspiration? Check out the video from last year’s winner!
Each submission will be judged by the selection committee prior to the event on:
- The extent to which it inspires, teaches or demonstrates the vision in a memorable way
- Showcases the potential of technology