About Us: Our Impact
Our goal is to recruit, retain, and advance technical women. We evaluate our programs’ success in inspiring women, breaking feelings of isolation, providing networking and professional development opportunities, and increasing their commitment to a technology career or studies. Additionally, we systematically evaluate and report the quality of our programs.
See what our community has to say about us on Great Nonprofits!
The Grace Hopper Celebration of Women in Computing – North America
- 2011 Grace Hopper Celebration Evaluation and Impact Report
- 2010 Grace Hopper Evaluation and Impact – Report and Survey
- 2009 Grace Hopper Evaluation and Impact Report
- 2008 Grace Hopper Celebration Evaluation and Impact Report
- 2007 Grace Hopper Celebration Evaluation and Impact Report
- Women in CS: An evaluation of Three Promising Practices. (2010). Christine Alvarado and Zachary Dodds, Professors at Harvey Mudd College,published a scientific paper measuring the impact on three interventions on female student enrollment in Computer Science. The paper finds that the Grace Hopper Celebration is a significant contributor of female enrollment in Computer Science majors.
The Grace Hopper Celebration of Women in Computing – India
Women of Vision